Tuesday 26 April 2011

And today it's grey!

And cold.
And dull.
And I am totally lacking the get up and go to do anything!

We have pottered and tidied the little things that have been slightly neglected while we've played in the sun. But inspiration for anything else is just not happening. I can feel the little gremlins of guilt grumbling inside me.

Playing happily the children are oblivious. Playing happily, how dare they!!! Occupying their time in various ways that in my current state of mind I cannot conceive of being educational. But include singing practice, playing with ponies, playdough, drawing, imaginitive roleplaying games and trampolining.

Ah yes, I think it must be me. I am the parent who is choosing to autonomously home educate four very different children. Must remember that. And maybe make myself a nice cup of tea to warm up.

No comments:

Post a Comment