Thursday 9 December 2010

Blogging on the go......

Thought I'd try and be flash in an effort to keep on top of everything, including this, and have a go blogging from my phone!

I feel a bit like I am swimming in mud trying to keep on top at the moment! Soooo much I want to do and so little time. I feel grumpy when thing interfere with my hastily arranged schedules. Why would I want to go to our lovely home ed group when I have washing to sort, dogs to walk, presents to wrap and buy, floors to clean, lights to untangle and most of gifts still to crochet and sew!!!

But we did, go that is, and the kids have had fun. They've played and made and rehearsed with friends. I've chatted and laughed and relaxed, and all is good. The washing'll wait, the dogs can walk with us to beavers and Thursday night is easy tea night and I've crocheted 10 cm more since we got home. As is the Phillips way, we'll wing it and it'll all come good in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment