Friday 3 December 2010

Snowy, Wintry, Christmasy - Yay!





It seems the snow the snow has crept into our home as well as our garden. paper snowflakes are beginning to adorn every available surface, with the cutouts falling to the floor like multi coloured snow.

Hands big and small are busy crafting and making and planning. And Christmas music wakes me most mornings.
It's really wonderful and has got us all into the festive spirit early this year. I think the planning has certainly helped me feel it. Knowing how many days I have left to crochet and sew, cook and craft has me really excited. I'm ready to put up the decorations, I have given up pushing any sort of "work" the kids way in favour of sitting and making and chatting while we create away.

And I love, love , love that we can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment