Monday 20 June 2011

Pottering

It's Monday, we're pottering.

Ideas are being hatched, priorities thought about.

I can hear someone playing guitar and I know they're not yet dressed. I think we can safely assume their priority! Maths has been studied and a poem recorded, all before 10am. The T.V turned off for the third time by me (really getting serious about being one of those crazy no T.V families!)

We have "Thank you's" that must be written and washing that is piling up and dog hair rolling like tumble weed down the hall. But instead we have been talking about heroes and inspirations, looking up the word derogatory and writing this blog!

So we are pottering, skipping around the bits and prices that must be done, while doing the things we love to do.

Now must walk the dogs and hang some washing before sitting and finishing my crochet!

No comments:

Post a Comment