Monday 4 July 2011

Tired but happy!

Very tired.
Very sore.
Very, very, very happy.

I think we were squashed by 55,000 people of the 60,000+ plus standing, no jumping, in Hyde Park last night. But all the pain was worth it. Pulp were brilliant, Jarvis was glorious and the set was amazing.

Cannons sent paper flying like snow
We are now riding a wave that veers between tiredness that compares to a massive hangover and complete euphoria when a massive grin sweeps across our faces.

tired toes
My shoes, above, were shiny white and brand spanking new yesterday and are now a trampled dusty grey. But it was all so, so, so worth it!




1 comment:

  1. I was so happy to have shared the experience with you - such an amazing day, shared with my soul-mate xx I'm a little tired and emotional stil...

    ReplyDelete