Friday 26 August 2011

August is slipping away too fast.

I've been reminded that I have a small but loyal following ( hiya Nanny) and have been neglecting my blogging duties of late.

The truth, I suppose is that we have just been doing, nothing extra special, just visiting and pottering and trying to hold on to those last little snippets of summer.

Educationally we do, I've come to realise, wind down a bit, although when the 9yr old in your life gets "A midsummer nights dream" out from the library then it really seems fine to do that!

Anyway, here's a photo from out latest trip to London with just two children! A very relaxed and wonderfully sunny day. And what did they want to do? Museums, galleries, castle???
Nope, hours in Harrods just looking at toys,


puppies and having an ice cream and a walk through the park to play on the pirate ship!!!




- Posted using BlogPress, when I had five minutes spare!

No comments:

Post a Comment