Monday 23 April 2012

Yes, we have "done" St George!

But what do I have to show for this? No pictures of a Saint or a Dragon, but discussion aplenty about what the dragon was a metaphor for. Because there wasn't really a dragon Mummy. Doh!

Much rummaging in the dressing up box and a realisation that were are pretty low on roman soldier gear! Concluding in a rant about how little the cub scout leaders actually knew about St George last year and how that led to Ollie's deciding it wasn't for him.

Okay that's maybe the simplified version but in essence that's what's happened over the last two hours. And now they're done and I know plenty more about St George. I did also mention that on this day Shakespeare was born and died but they weren't really bothered. In fact they've decided that for now they'd just like to have a snack and listen to some Harry potter in my bed.

I'm happy to oblige!

No comments:

Post a Comment