Monday 5 September 2011

Birthday makes.

Adam has rules. Crazy birthday, gift giving rules! They're great, well reasoned and environmentally sustainable.

He says "please only buy me second hand, downloadable things or experiences or handmade" it's very commendable. And we are always super organised! So of course we absolutely spent the whole of Tuesday making his presents!!!



















We made bracelets, embroidered hankies, crafted cards and as you might see from the stash bag I crocheted a sock. Oh yes, just the one! I promise the second one will be finished very soon. And it did fit beautifully. I also made the perfect find of secondhand but brand new (it does count) dessie boots in just the right colour too.

We did have one fail however, no battenburg birthday cake was made. I have the marzipan and all the other ingredients and I will attempt to make one this week. But seriously, a battenburg for birthday. What happened to birthday brownies, now chocolate I can do!!!


- Posted using BlogPress, when I had five minutes spare!

No comments:

Post a Comment