Tuesday 3 January 2012

I'm not feeling it, but maybe they are!

So telly rules apply today. Boy am I regretting that one! The wind is blowing a gale, the chickens are venturing out only for food, cats are holed up in cosy corners around the house and Chester is the only one up for a walk.

But signs of educational activity are beginning once more, without my help and without the easy option of gluing themselves to a screen, projects are being picked up again.

I would like the easy option today, my offers of curling up while I read some Harry Potter or a new book are being pushed aside and help is required getting out acrylics and planning lists for science experiments. A new book about art and design is being poured over in the hope of gaining an insight into how to prepare a portfolio and online research into trips is being conducted.

I have also just been to a very fine art exhibition, quite local (just upstairs actually), a new artist but very promising. So while I may still have my head in a Christmas filled fog, it seems they do not!

Science inspiration plopped through the door
Art inspiration was had along with breakfast
And applied
A new  knitting project started (one of three!)

No comments:

Post a Comment