Monday 2 January 2012

Oh yeah, new year. New plan?

So, it is a new year.
And we are meant to be full of resolutions and goals for the coming year.

Hmmm, right.
You're going to need to leave that with me for a bit.

Okay, I've got one! Today I told the kids that's this is the last day of blanket T.V watching and that they need to actually get dressed and stuff.

The truth is we have not yet had the chance to talk about our goals and hopes. I've got ideas though, beginning to bubble away inside this quietly awakening brain. I hope that they will too. Musing about theatre trips and wanderings around gallery's.

For now, while we begin to think and our brains return from their holiday slumber, getting up and dressed seems like a plan. We shall cook, walk, read and chat together and take our time, after all we have the whole year ahead of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment