Sunday 2 January 2011

New Year, new habits?

Ah, resolutions!
It's that time of year, do you make them? Sometimes. Do you break them? Inevitably!

As a try-er and an encourager of trying, that is hoping and trying to be the best at what I/we do, I always thought that was positive enough. But with all the big plans we have as a family for work and life this year (should that just be "life" actually) I am thinking I should be a do-er too! Not that I think I am not, a do-er I mean! But that I should put an even more positive spin on the things I and we wish to achieve.

Less "I will try" and more "I will do". Goals after all are a positive thing when they are realistic, sustainable and achievable. They are not just for the gung-ho, corporate executive character I visualise, repeating their mantra full on in the mirror (odd image, I know).
I can make the all positive changes I would like actually happen, and still be me!!!

So resolution number one I can share!!!
I am going to use this blog space and continue to watch it grow in to something that we can all be proud of and publish it at the end of this year as a wonderful keepsake of this year in our lives.

And January the second is as good a place to start! January the first was too filled up with wonderful time shared with old/new friends. Check out www.trionium.com/knackercracker to see what some people get up to on News years day morning, we were just supporting but had an early start to make it to the beautiful Box Hill in Surrey to watch the weird and wonderfully dressed runners raising money for charity. Very inspiring and brilliant fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment