Wednesday 5 January 2011

Poetry is fun!

Who is behind the tower?
 We have a white magnetic board that I though we would use for all sorts of structural time tabling and other such scheduled, organised, recorded somethings. Our version of home educating has not turned out quite like that! It is all the more fulfilling because of it in my view. Not much point of school at home when you can go to school, but I was new and naive! I also forgot my complete lack of organisational skills or desire to acquire some. But I digress, we now use it for all sorts. It has most recently been the place to record your well wishes for Christmas and the new year if you happen to be passing. And with the removal of things festive I thought a bit of poetry words would go down well. I sneakily stuck them up and hey presto the lines start appearing. I particularly love the line below.
My fave so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment