Wednesday 12 October 2011

How we're feeling = What we're doing

It feels like not much right now. But maybe that's because we're a little more under the weather than we'd like. Colds are lingering on and autumnal winds have been making us really appreciate the change in season.

These quieter days find us pottering and sharing moments of happened upon learning. Like trying to find the cause of our aches and pains.





And just accepting the change in pace that a physical and emotional recharge needs.

I am trying to learn to let go of the emotional guilt of not getting things done, because although well practised in turning a blind eye to the mess and procrastination I find it still hits me inside. I'm finding that it's good to have my project or book out and be working at something, leading by example and sharing when they then sit beside me with theirs.

And they couldn't give a hoot about the messy hallway bench so I will also try not to mind!!!

- Posted using BlogPress, when I had five minutes spare!

No comments:

Post a Comment